Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hi everyone.  

Hope  you are all doing well.  Mothers day is just around the corner.  What are you planning on pampering your mom with?  I think it's pretty easy to guess what the mom's in my family will be getting.  LOL  

This past weekend I did the Briar Patch craft show.  It was fantastic.  I meet a lot of new people and had many conversations with them.  It is so nice to be able to talk to my customers face to face.  I wish I could do that with each of them.  I actually had a family that makes soap stop by the booth and buy some of my product.  I don't know if I should be intimated or honored that they did that.  I also found out that there are many other uses for the type of clay I use in my products.  We will save that for a future blog post. 

As I posted on Facebook.  I have discontinued Chocolate Monkey, Zucchini Flower Yuzu and Vanilla Bean.  I am working on new fragrances to take their place.  Yuzu will be available in Cold Process and that line will be introduced soon.  

We are working on and testing some new and exciting products.  Bubble Bath Bars are a hit and we are in the process of narrowing down the fragrances we will carry.  Shower Gel by the slice is in the testing phase as well as our Whipped Body Butter.  New flavors of lip butter will debut later this week. 

I hope you all have a Bubbly day.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment